Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stripe-y Stripes

Unknown

Nautical stripes have taken over the stripe world, and while I resisted this movement for months, I finally ended up buying a dress (on sale!) with these navy and white stripes. It's cute, yeah, and fun for the summer, but I also feel like I'm just taking on a temporary fad (a preppy one at that) every time I put on that dress.

Although nautical stripes are one of those things that come in and out of style, stripes in general are a fun pattern that tend to make their mark in width and color every year. I tend to forget that I like them, but one of my favorite sweaters is mustard yellow and grey stripes, and I always feel like myself when I put it on. So now let us praise the non-nautical, other stripe!

Unknown






For my brother.
Wired.


No comments:

Post a Comment